I've been taking it easy the last 11 days, focusing on enjoying the new baby and letting the family adjust. However, I am getting antsy! I plan to begin my fitness/nutrition regime on Monday, April 21.
The rough plan:
- Join the 16 week IsaBody Challenge! (www.isabodychallenge.com). Nutrition will be isagenix + whole foods. I'll write up a plan and post in a few days. There will be no caloric restriction, as I am still breastfeeding of course!
- Walk as much as I can - I'm shooting for every day of the week, but it will be at least every non-WOD day. I'll be wearing my barefoot shoes for this of course!
- CrossFit 3x/week, in my garage. Right now, since I am lacking a barbell, it will be very metcon focused. However, we will be getting a barbell and squat rack ASAP! At that point, I will switch to a strength program.
- Start my 6 weeks of running homework from the CrossFit Endurance seminars. I plan on doing this barefoot and repeating weeks as necessary to make sure I have my form down.
- Get back to the 120s if possible! Otherwise at least 132# (aka 60kg)
- Be able to run 5 miles without IT band pain, or other pain. Long term goal (2015) is to run a trail ultra marathon, and/or possibly the Bridger Ridge Run again.
- Get my muscle up back (I haven't actually done one since Regionals of last year....I need to work technique big time, which is why I stopped doing them. I'll start doing technique work and see if I can get my MU back and BETTER this time!
I am also throwing around the idea of competing in the Oregon Summer CrossFit games, since they are right next to my house :) We shall see....